- How to open the eyes of people to things they did not know about or do not normally see.
- How to make them explore the world - either the local or the global.
- How to encourage – or create – curiosity, fascination, excitement.
The aim is to make a device/artefact/sculptural product/object that takes you outside, out and about, “on the hunt” by making t fun, challenging, irresistible and satisfying to do so.
- you are told what to do or in other ways guided
- you have a goal of collecting defined items
- you must be in a certain place for something to reveal
- you must assemble pieces of a puzzle or clues
- you must waityou must be on time – be somewhere on a certain time or be timed – e.g. could be facing a deadline/countdown
List of Methods